Information Technology - Computer Programming - Source Code - Homebrew - Open Source - Software - Hardware - 8 bit - 16 bit - 32 bit - 64 bit - x86 - x64 - DOS - Windows - Linux - Arduino - Embedded - Development - Retro - Vintage - Math - Science - History - Hobby - Beginners - Professionals - Experiment - Research - Study - Fun - Games

Craft Basic version 1.4 released

Updates about our products and services.
admin
Site Admin

Craft Basic version 1.4 released

Post by admin »

I made another ridiculous mistake with the last version, so this time I made some major changes with the IDE. No more line numbers. There's now a status bar that pretty much mimics Notepad. You can get the line number from there. When the interpreter is running a program, the status bar shows the current line being executed. When in distribution mode, programs do not show the status bar.

This release also comes with a new example program demonstrating a 3d star field.

The reason this is a major update is I accidentally included a commercial font with the last update. I had to rush this update to fix that. I had also broken some compatibility with the IDE in Windows 95. Craft Basic should work perfectly on 95 to 10 now.

I consider this to be its most stable release yet. Download it.
I made another ridiculous mistake with the last version, so this time I made some major changes with the IDE. No more line numbers. There's now a status bar that pretty much mimics Notepad. You can get the line number from there. When the interpreter is running a program, the status bar shows the current line being executed. When in distribution mode, programs do not show the status bar.

This release also comes with a new example program demonstrating a 3d star field.

The reason this is a major update is I accidentally included a commercial font with the last update. I had to rush this update to fix that. I had also broken some compatibility with the IDE in Windows 95. Craft Basic should work perfectly on 95 to 10 now.

I consider this to be its most stable release yet. Download it.